Monday, May 2, 2011

Sticky Sweets For My Sweets

I'll be your villain, Sweets.
Watch me ruin your plans.
Watch me soil your Sheets.
Watch me make you shiver.

Watch you look at me in disgust, Sweets,
but we both know
(don't we, Sweets?)
that your disgust is for you.

Because you can't help it, Sweets.
You're in love with me.
You're attracted to me, Sweets.
I used my villainous viles on you.
(Don't you love it, Sweets?)

You're falling.
You're losing yourself, Sweets.
I am gaining power now.
Rapidly in your mind, Sweets,
cause I already own your heart.

This is a sticky situation, Sweets.
You see we're perfect, totally perfect.
The more we fall in love, Sweets.
The more we must fight.
We are so perfect, Sweets.

2 comments:

  1. The world is sin and will ruin those that do not join in defying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind expanding on that?

    ReplyDelete