Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 02 – A book that you’ve read more than 3 times

I don’t think I’ve ever actually read a book more than once. I honestly don’t see the purpose. I have an excellent recall when it comes to literature so it’s not like I really need it to remember the details. I do, however, reference certain books on occasion and even research further material from them. Particularly Harry Potter. I did do extra reading and research for Harry Potter. I am a big geek when it comes to HP. Those books spanned the entirety of me growing up, pretty much. I started them in grade four and I haven’t really stopped them. But I don’t ever really re-read books. I’ve attempted to read books more than once but I always get distracted or find a new book to read instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment