Thursday, June 2, 2011

It Just Never Crossed My Mind

I've never really had a crisis about my sexual orientation before and I think I know why now. This is just... I don't know. I am so uncertain and confused right now and it makes NO SENSE because gender has never mattered to me. EVER. I really, honestly, don't care about gender. But there's another part of sexual orientation that a lot of people forget or don't think about because it does seem like it's a bit inconceivable but... I think I'm actually beginning to understand what I am. Like... I think I've finally found the words to describe that part of me but I just don't want to be throwing it out there until I know for sure for sure but... This is hard. It has never been this hard for me to find or admit to anything in my life.

I am so scared right now because this is just so astoundingly right-feeling but... at the same time it's like how could this ever possibly be true and how will I ever find someone now?

No comments:

Post a Comment